Towson University is now open for aspiring candidates for its attractive International Student Scholarship scheme. The programme is open for the academic year 2020-21.
This funding opportunity is aimed to foster the participation of interested foreign students in the university’s bachelor degree programme. The award amount ranges from $2,000 to $11,000.
Towson University is an esteemed institution providing a pleasant and friendly environment for learning and living. Founded in 1866, it is the second-largest university in the University System of Maryland. The university features seven colleges and offers a wide range of academic programmes.
- University or Organization: Towson University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000 to $11,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: Please check out the criteria to see whether you are right for this programme or not:
- Applicants from across the world can participate
- Applicants must be prospective undergraduate students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application separately. To get this application , all you need to do is to take admission in an undergraduate degree programme at the university. To apply for admission, you will have to complete an international student admission application and submit all required documents to TU.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should provide the following documents together with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory to have at least a high school diploma to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme.