For the betterment of education of students in Ireland, the University College Dublin is announcing the PhD Position in Food Science and Food Chemistry for the session 2020/21.
The educational programme will provide a full tuition fee waiver plus a stipend for outstanding students who want to pursue a PhD degree programme at the university.
Founded in 1854, University College Dublin is one of Europe’s leading research-intensive universities. It is a research university and known as the second-highest ranked Irish university.
- University or Organization: University College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fee waiver plus a stipend
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: European and non-European students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Food Science and Food Chemistry
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- BA/BSc minimum 2.1 honours level degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related field.
- MA/MSc in chemistry, biochemistry, food chemistry or related disciplines.
- Experience in research design or data analysis (Excel and SPSS).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent English writing skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the position, candidates must take admission in a PhD degree at the university and send the following documents to marco.garciavaquero-at-ucd.ie
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a detailed CV, letter of motivation (max two pages, single-spaced), transcripts and two letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all entry requirements of the university.