The University of Birmingham has brought a mind-blowing African MBA Scholarship that will support your learning journey by paying for your MBA course. It is a full fees scholarship open for the academic year 2020-21.
This support will be granted to those students who demonstrate financial need, academic excellence, relevant experience, and proof of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
The University of Birmingham is a comprehensive and research-led university. It enjoys the reputation of being one of the most popular universities in the UK. It has been contributing to society and developing great minds for more than a century. It has an enrolment of over 37,000 students.
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate MBA
- Award: £28,980
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Selected African countries
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Check the Eligible Countries Here
- Eligible Course or Subjects: full-time MBA programmes
- Eligibility Criteria: All candidates must meet the given requirements:
- Aspirants must demonstrate genuine financial need
- Applicants must belong to the continent of Africa
- The sponsorship will be provided based on academic excellence, relevant experience, and evidence of a commitment to the economic development of Africa.
- The sponsorship will be granted for one year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To start the application process, all the candidates will have to take admission in an MBA programme at the university. They must send their application, CV, and personal statement to the university. All applicants are suggested to contact Victoria Malin, MBA Recruitment, and Admissions Officer, for more details (email@example.com).
- Supporting Documents: Application, CV, and personal statement must be provided by the applicants.