To the interest of the talented students from across the world, Alexander College is now offering a very exciting Academic Merit Scholarship scheme.
This support will be offered based on academic performance of your High School leaving certificate. To be benefited from this opportunity, you need to apply for a full-time study programme at the.
Alexander College is a leading educational Institute formed in 1991 to offer vocational education to students. The college has been supporting both the personal and educational needs of students. It enjoys a reputation for excellence in teaching and maintains a high graduate employability rate.
- University or Organization: Alexander College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Cyprus
- Eligible Countries: There is no restriction on nationality
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To participate in this funding programme, you should meet all the criteria given below:
- Candidates from across the world can apply
- Candidates should have registered as full-time students at the university
- Candidates should submit their High school certificate upon application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the aspirants who are interested in this opportunity should apply first for an approved study programme at Alexander College. After that, they must complete an online application form given at the university’s website.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: It is mandatory for all applicants of an undergraduate degree program to hold a high school diploma.